Are you looking for an affordable and eco-friendly alternative to asphalt or cement for your driveway? We have exactly what you need...
With the permeable pavers "La dalle verte ", you can have a grass filled driveway. Made from 100% recycled plastic, this alveolus shaped paver system provides an ecological and affordable parking space.
Economical. Eco-friendly. Durable.
"La dalle verte " is more economical, more environmentally friendly and more durable than cement or asphalt. Its durability makes it an ideal product for the harsh Quebec winters. It also allows you to add some green to your property and to give a more organic look to your landscaping.
- Lightweight and made from 100% recycled material, these green pavers help to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Designed to let the grass grow, these alveolus shaped pavers allow for superior drainage of rainwater, which reduces urban runoff to often overloaded sewage systems.
- By trapping suspended solids, these pavers help filter pollutants before the rainwater runs its natural course.
- Grass filled plastic pavers help reduce the risks of flooding associated with areas of high runoff volumes.
- These alveolus shaped grass filled plastic pavers absorb less heat than asphalt or cement pavers, thus help to reduce the effects of “urban heat islands”.